Thursday, April 26, 2012

Boho Skirt, Grown Up Version.


I finished it!  
I made the Boho skirt para mi..  : )
And I just love it! I haven't sewn many things for myself but that is going to change really soon. I can't believe how quick and easy this was, and using only a yard of fabric (that was on sale) this skirt cost me less than $7. Can't beat it, yeah?  It's casual enough to wear with a tee and skinny belt; or with a little dressing it up, it'll be ready for a hot date night with the hubs. : )

To make it, I followed my  Boho Skirt Tutorial.  I added a lining and sewed some darts in the back to make it more polished.  Tutorial on adding a lining to your Boho Skirt coming soon! Even with the darts and lining, this skirt took me less than an hour and a half from start to finish. Score.

So in 1.5 hours (or less) you can have a new summer skirt like the one below (pasty white legs or children not included).: )


 What are you waiting for, get to sewing!

Loves,
Amber

8 comments:

  1. Well done... So lovely pattern
    #SuiLikeThis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Job! You are all beautiful :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I featured you today on Make It Wear It. Stop by and grab a "featured" button if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really cute, and $7! Score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a darling skirt and I love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks gorgeous Amber! Im off to see your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! I'll have to check back for the lining tutorial. I want to make a kids one, but my fabric is too sheer, so I need to add a lining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love & comment! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...